- Are you already a lead programmer that wants a new challenge?
- Are you ready to make the jump to being a lead programmer?
- Are you ready to run a team the way you have always wanted it to be run?
- Does the thought of working for a small dynamic startup appeal to you?
- Do you want to break out of the mold and live in the midwest? (Think “half the cost-of-living!”)
Intrinsic Algorithm is looking for candidates to take on the roll of lead programmer for our studio in Omaha, NE. We are focused on realistic strategy, simulation and “god” games. For more details, please visit the following pages:
We will be accepting resumes at jobs@IntrinsicAlgorithm.com from now until GDC. Please send your resume as soon as possible and make a note of what days you will be available at the conference. As we all know, time is tight during GDC! Time permitting, we will be interested in meeting with only the most qualified candidates during the week of the conference. Even if we do not get a chance to meet with you, if you feel you are qualified, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we are currently discussing funding with various parties for this title. Therefore, we are soliciting “Letters of Intent” for this position. The better your resume, the less time it will take for us to move forward!
Please… if your credentials do not meet what is required on the job posting linked above, do not submit for this position. Feel free to contact us separately for potential other jobs, however, and we will be happy to keep your resume on file.
See you at GDC!